CMS Update : CMS extends the submission deadline for 2016 Quality Reporting Document Architecture (QRDA) data submission for the EHR reporting mechanism of the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) program. Individual eligible professionals (EPs), and qualified EHR data submission vendors (DSVs)
now have until Friday, March 31, 2017 to submit 2016 EHR data via QRDA.
The deadline is extended to March 31, 2017 for EPs to electronically report electronic Clinical Quality Measures (e-CQMs) for
the Medicare EHR Incentive Program.
A complete list of 2016 data submission timeframes is below:
- March 13, 2017 deadline:
- CQM reporting via attestation : 1/3/17 - 3/13/17
- Meaningful Use objectives and measures : 1/3/17 - 3/13/17
Click here for more information
- March 31, 2017 deadlines:
- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor (QRDA I or III) : 1/3/17 - 3/31/17
- e-CQM reporting for EPs ? 1/3/17 - 3/31/17